Working @ Encorp
Join a group of extraordinary people who share a common passion to provide the community an Anything But Ordinary experience at the highest level.
As an organisation, Encorp wishes to create a work environment where people are treated with respect and dignity. We welcome people from different cultures, experiences, ideas, backgrounds, skills, and perspectives to create a strong foundation for creativity, innovation, new ideas and approaches that will spearhead Encorp from just an ordinary company to an extraordinary company.
- Success of Encorp in achieving its aspirations will be governed by the following commitments:
- Respects employees need to balance work and personal demands;
- Achieving meaningful business aspirations through collaborations and teamwork between individuals, teams and departments not individualism.
- Rewards and recognition shall support this commitment;
- Provides avenues for personal support, learning, self-development, and communication;
- Promotes an environment free of discrimination and in equal treatment;
- Values honesty, integrity and respect for people;
- Unleashing talents and potential in people;
- Pushing beyond the limits;
- Concern and care for people;
- Respect and value ability and contributions of fellow employees;
- Team players;
- Respect and value the need for proper conduct of business;
- Respect and value the need for fulfilling corporate social responsibilities as part of our business commitments;
- Interested in new learning and self-development;
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and respect for people; and
- Motivated by high achievements, always challenging and pushing the standards.
- For Learning and Competency Development, the thrusts of our initiatives are to support the following Learning and Competency Development:
- Should be founded on clear, identified business needs;
- Should develop the individual;
- Should be integrated into a coherent whole; and
- Should be in a learning mode not a teaching one.
- If you are interested in contributing from day one to create a path you want while helping our customers secure their future, send your resume to email@example.com.